Celebrate Ausmusic Month with ALMBC
Welcome to Ausmusic Month, a month-long celebration of the incredibly diverse and talented Australian music scene!
20% membership discount
In partnership with this national celebration, we at the ALMBC are excited to offer a special 20% discount on all new memberships.
Simply take out a new membership of any level, or renew your existing membership during the month of November 2023 using the code FCC1E6BI and and you will receive a 20% discount.
ALMBC partners with Stripe for payments. You will see the full original price (without the discount). Click through until you see the option to ‘Add Coupon’. Simply add the code FCC1E6BI and the 20% discount will be included.
Got any questions? Please get in contact.
Click below to copy the code
The ALMBC represents the soul of Australia’s live music scene, advocating for thousands of Australian-owned small businesses and individuals who make live music possible.
From concert promoters and festival planners to technical crews and artists, we’re the united voice in the industry.
1. To represent the interests of Australian-owned, live music businesses at all levels of government and within the broader Australian music industry.
2. The establishment of a Live Music Public Liability Insurance scheme to help venues that have been unable to secure or afford PLI.
3. To work alongside other stakeholders in music, hospitality and other industries to resolve urgent and systemic issues surrounding skills and labour shortages.
4. To help raise awareness regarding the under-use of options like portable superannuation by gig-economy workers in the live music sector.
5. To work with businesses in the live music sector to improve commercial practises and behaviour – including facilitating a Best Practice Guidelines for the industry.
6. The production of a Live Music Industry Directory – to make it easier for members and the broader industry operators to find relevant services, including coverage of Traditional owners and Traditional Place names.