ALMBC Board gather for planning, APRA & AAM Awards
The ALMBC gathered in force in Sydney recently to support the Association of Artist Managers for their AAM Awards.
The board congratulates all those nominated and the winners.
Preceding the awards the board & staff undertook a strategic planning session to support the exciting directions the organisation is moving in.
Updated Priority Areas for the organisation are:
- Insurance for the Live Music Industry
- Superannuation for workers and employee / contracting parties
- Skills & Labour Shortages + Employment Pathways
- Industry Best Practice
- Re-building National Touring Circuits
- Policy & Legislative Co-design with Industry & Government
Thanks to Select Music for providing the space.
That same day (yes – it was a huge day!) many board members and staff attended the APRA Awards – again – congratulations to all those nominated and to all the winners.
ALMBC Board and staff in attendance at the AAM Awards.
ALMBC Chair Stephen Wade presents the Breakthrough Manager of the Year Award (won by Powerhouse Management’s Charlotte Reid)